Thursday, April 7, 2011

My interview experience

I had a pretty successful interviewing experience. I was interview friends that I knew well, and i was able to set up interviews with the first three people I asked. The topic was something they were all very familiar with, so they had no trouble talking about it. I went to talk to the people, and it seemed like they had a different kind of attitude while being interviewed, compared to the one they usually express. They seemed a little bit more serious, and made more attempts to talk formally. This could have been because they had experienced ezine, and they know how important it is to have good quotes. Either way, I was able to get some interesting quotes out of it. However, there were times when I could not get a good answer, and the interviewee would only respond with 1-3 word sentences. I attempted to use different follow up questions, to try and get them to make a decent quote, but at times, it was to no avail. Also, because I knew the interviewees well, every once in a while, they would go a little bit off topic and talk about something else, but I was able to keep the interview on track. Overall, it was a pretty interesting experience.
-Los Spurs

No comments:

Post a Comment